The International Conferences& Exhibitions Company “ICEC”, announced launching of the eighth edition of The Design Show exhibition “TDS”, during the period from 1 to 3 June, at Cairo International Conference Center in Nasr City, with the participation of around 100 diverse companies.
Hend Mitkees, ICEC manager of Business Development, said that the company’s success in organizing the previous editions reinforces its presentation of its new one, with more diversity and strength in terms of the nature of the participating companies, the services and products they provide, as the exhibition is the largest gathering of interior designers, furniture manufacturers and decoration experts, besides offering the latest finishing solutions and materials in one place.
She added that the exhibition will include companies specialized in various activities, including exterior design, architectural and interior design for projects, as well as designing and manufacturing of home, office and landscape furniture, in addition to the latest finishing and lighting solutions, and more details concerning finishing units and different real estate projects, showing that the exhibition will include the participation of decoration, architectural engineers, furniture designers, finishing materials and solutions.
She pointed that this year the exhibition witnessed an increase in the number of exhibitors from Egypt and abroad, showing that the exhibition is addressing mainly by 70%, projects as real estate companies, touristic resorts owners, contractors, consultants or those who prepare various projects, and the rest 30% specialized for individuals seeking to design and finish their own units to see the latest ideas and decoration solutions.
She assured that the exhibition aims to encourage the domestic industry, as it includes a large group of Egyptian factories displaying the latest design trends and advanced products in various sectors, all of which are characterized by quality and efficiency, besides the exhibition also includes
foreign companies participating from Greece and Cyprus, offering new solutions in different disciplines, which enables them to access to the international developments in this industry.
She noted that the exhibition is a unique opportunity for companies to know the latest developments in decorations, finishing, designs, with selection from a variety of items, reffering that the exhibition will open its doors for clients on Thursday from 1:00 pm until 10:00 pm, and on Friday and Saturday from 12:00 until 10:00 pm.